Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the HPA tank for an Impulse I'm planing on getting(don't ask why, it would only lead to more questions) and was wondering about how many shots i should get per fill on my stock E-99 Avant? The tank is a Crossfire 68ci 4500PSI that has a fixed output of 850PSI. I know that it should get about 1020 shots, but i've seen the internals of my gun and it looks like its probably a gas hog and figure that i probably wont get that many shots

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen that thread before, but I'm looking for specifics to using a HPA tank on a Spyder E-99 Avant.

·
Registered
506 Posts
If it got filled to 4500, with the Avant, i would think you'd get about 1200. If you got it filled to 3000, you probably could get 700-900 shots.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
With Spyders, they opperate at around 700-800 psi. Dont listen to this guy. I can get about 1 shot per psi, because 1 psi in the tank, is the output, which on mine is 800psi. Thats the ammount needed to fire then gun.

BTW, don't go inot Impulses, they are VERY heavy, and not too fast. Look into other things, such as cockers, busheys, even Shockers are better.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
wow kidpaintball, thats some amazing spyder you got there that can get 3700 shots out of a 4500 psi tank......(thats 4500 psi - 1 psi per shot until the tank reaches operating pressure).....

there are so many variables in predicting air usage....anyways, fill your tank up, count out paint, fire away...thats the only way you will know for sure how many shots YOUR gun will get. (every gun is slightly different).

i'd say the chart is fairly accurate.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
onesikpup said:
wow kidpaintball, thats some amazing spyder you got there that can get 3700 shots out of a 4500 psi tank......(thats 4500 psi - 1 psi per shot until the tank reaches operating pressure).....
I counted, and thats how long mine lasts.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
onesikpup said:
if it really does, thats freakin sweet.

but i still find it next to impossible to believe.
Well yeha, I can get like 1 and 1/2 playing nights off a 2500 psi fill, thats about a little over 1500 paintball. So its pretty close. My air lasts awhile compared to my 12oz co2.

·
Registered
457 Posts
on my avent, i get about 1200 shots on my 70/4500 stubby dye tank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts