Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody. I am new to this forum and a potential painball gun buyer.

I would like to ask what are the basic differences in the above two calibers (.68 .43 or .40 maybe) in terms of Power, Velocity, Range, gas economy, usage in general.

There are some companies that make real action paintball gun replicas. They seem to be very good. Has anybody tried them?.

What about the less-leathal balls that contain pepper dust. Are they dangerous for humans or animals?
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
.68 is the standard. any other size will only work with certian novelty paintball markers and will be more expensive.

As far as i know the only way to buy the pepper balls is to be part of law enforcement. And that's the way it should be.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Note the less-lethal in that....they're still VERY dangerous, and if your firing them at humans your going to be charged with "assault with a deadly weapon", an animal you'll be hit with animal cruelty and destruction of property. Honestly your ass will be under the jail, and you deserve it. Plus your likely to kill someone, or hurt them badly, in the process.

That's kind of like those rubber balls with steel cores....I hope the first one to shoot me with one enjoys being a cripple in prison, cause after I permanently break your legs I will make sure you end up there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx everybody for your answers.
About the pepper balls I was just wondering for defence purposes and only for that!
Probably, I'll go for the .68 calibers.
Does anybody know of any really good European shops that are specialized in making really high quality replicas paint ball guns?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts