Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen that sham of a basketball game wen the americans "lost" to the russians. id like to discuss it here

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the international official guy decided to give the Russians more time which was more against the rules than shooting all of them and then continuing play and the refs also gave the russians bout 3 calls in the last seconds that were fecking bull sheet and so in the end after all the rule breaking and cheating the russians made a shot to win. the americans didnt take the silver medals and they now lie in the olympic vault thing and theyve asked them everyyear if they wanted the medals but they keep saying no and the russians (i saw all this on espn classic but i wish i wouldnt have cuz i get incredibly mad wenever i hear about it) said that the americans were being babies and so i got even more mad and that they won so they all should be shot including the refs and that god damn head international guy

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea bob! WOOHOO!!

I saw that video too and it pissed me off. The americans got TWO last second shots to win, but the refs extended the game after each one of those buzzers until the russians won. Those russians sure knew how to bribe back then huh

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, ive had a couple of refs that were probably way worse than them except it didnt cost me the olympics but at least they didnt change any rules

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, i no it in detail but ill give u the overview.......

some terrorist came into the olympic pavillion and shot a weightlifting coach and than held the whole team hostage. they wanted a van to take them to a helicopter which went well until the idiot police in the country werent prepared at all, started shooting and than the terrorists threw a grenade in the helicopter with the hostages and killed them all and some of the terrorists but a couple of them got away so the entire ordeal was pretty horrible and bad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts