Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Pretty cool. The only part I didn't like about it was the text-it seemed as if a young kid typed it, and put no thought behind it.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Excellent, excellent video.

Only problem is, it doesn't change a thing.
I really wish it did, but it doesn't and won't.

·
Registered
728 Posts
thats not cynical, thats all I have to say. I know cynical... though it is fun to put things down to their simplest elements. can't we all just get along, no we are human

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
I don't get the cynical part. It is anything but cynical. The video supports a utopian belief that all is beauty in the world -- naive, is what I say.

Somebody put some thought into the project, but the smoke herb and don't hate message is juvenille at best. "Can't we all just get along.." Apparently this person never played dodgeball on the playground as a kid...

I have a dream too... That we live in a world where neigbors actually know each other, where kids can play in a park without fear of pedofiles and random bullets, and where working an 8 hour day will actually pay the bills. I am no more likely to get my wish then this author is.

Anyway --- if you read my words, thats cynicism.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Film was decent. The space pictures were all right. Needed more thought behind it. It just seemed really stereo typical with love all the countries, stop war, and why can't we all get along. Didn't break any new ground. Just complained about the world we live on.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
it was an awsome movie. to bad it's impossible. the whole idea would work if the humanistic element of greed weren't put into play. it's the same reason why Karl Marx's Communist Manefesto was impossible, and the true communism, the right way, was impossible. greed=hate=suffering=death=more suffering

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
I don't think it was meant to change anything. It's just like everything else on the internet. Just a statement. *shrug*

Funny, though. Everyone's talking about how it wasn't cynical. Looks like it brought the cynic out of everybody anyway. :)

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
That was ****ing awesome. There was hitler, the KKK, dune coons, and a dumbass hippie making the whole thing. thumup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts