Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its some of the only music i listen to. Make your list of favorite 80's rock bands

heres mine:
1. kiss
2. scorpions
3. aersomith
4. van halen
5. def leppard
6. led zepplin

·
Registered
258 Posts
haha, I have 15 KISS Vynls, my favorite band of all time.
I might go to CA in Oct. just to see them with areosmith, I'm not big on areosmith, but definitly KISS.

1)KISS
2)DIO
3)Motorhead
4)Led Zepplin
5)Iron Maiden

many many more. but that's the top 5.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spudchucker said:
i think the 80's should be forgotten. especially the 80's fashions... ick..

i myself like 70s rock much better
i never said i like the 80's fashion. But 80's rock is when it was all happening. Most of the rock legends of our time are from the 80's. The clothes were horrible, the videos where like watching someone taking an explosive crap, but the 80's were still great

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
GTA: Vice City changed my life. I would have never known most of the 80s bands were it not for this game. And now I love 80s rock.

1.)Iron Maiden
2.)Judas Priest
3.)Quiet Riot (not the barrel)
4.)Autograph
5.)Tesla

I admit I only know of those bands because of GTA: VC (well, mainly from that). But my fav is definately Iron Maiden.

~Jinjiro

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are you kidding me? id like to see you do one kiss song with peter criss and then tell me how easy it is

·
Registered
324 Posts
Most of you are listing 70's rock with KISS, Zepplin, Floyd. etc. ..
You need the real hair bands to be 80's rock
-Dokken
-Twisted Sister
-Poison
-Motley Crue

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
i listen to a lot of floyd cause its what my dad listend to when i was growing up:p and i like iron maiden too...
i guess a poll for best 70/80's band would be suitable

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
motor head kics ass!! i like judas priest, queen, the clash, and led zepplin. i saw the clash (whats left of them) at the rock hall last year, great show. other 80's crap i kinda like: flock of seagulls, tears for fears, 1 wham song, and twisted sister. i like a few of there songs, but most everything else form those bands suck

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Mongo said:
Most of you are listing 70's rock with KISS, Zepplin, Floyd. etc. ..
You need the real hair bands to be 80's rock
-Dokken
-Twisted Sister
-Poison
-Motley Crue
Pink Floyd owns all in the 70's. I watched a movie/concert last night that I rented from BlockBuster....tight.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
hmm 80s really sucked....some metal is ok but thats all there was to listen to.
uhhhhhhhh, NO

I was a teen in the 80's and they rocked, Some day your children will say the same about the decade YOU came of age in, and you will feel the same way I do, listening to you say the 80's sucked. I wonder how much 80's music you REALLY know of, to base your opinion on. I am not bashing, I am just curious. As for the clothes, fashions come and go, but you'll notice fashions are the same every 30 years or so, they just get freshed up is all. I am surprised you didn't pick on the hair styles. I am 35 years old now and still to this day try NOT to pick on people for the music they listen to or the closthes they wear or where they live and so on. We all need the freedom of self expression.

Peace:cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts