Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In rememberance of 9/11 i made this thread................
I was just wondering if you guys did anything special today in rememberance of 9/11?
Today at school, we had a pep rally kinda thing in the gym.....we had the lights dimmed and the ROTC carried candles and held a giant flag over the gym floor.
Meanwhile our choir sang the national anthem, and america the beautiful and many other songs.
then a few people got up and told poems and such, it was a great little memory, i just figured sum1 else might have sumthin to share

·
Registered
34 Posts
we did nothing special...we just had a 30 seconds of silence thing..our flag was half staff
and yesterday people made a collage of drawings that we put on the wall

·
Registered
20 Posts
We had two firefighters talk to us and we had a movie of clips from 9/11 And we also had a couple of kids share poems.

U S A
all the way

·
Registered
360 Posts
We had our flag half staffed and also we did some activitys that we wrote about how it's changed our lives and otheres.

·
Registered
972 Posts
my school had a little peom that had after it like we are one sumthing like race and color and soul and other stuf

U S A

im am fortanate enough not ot have lost any one but i am sorry for those who have and i morn there deaths as if the were mine

you now what USA stands for, Unable to Surpass Americans

·
Registered
371 Posts
i did nothing i dont care and dont flame me because of this because we got off easy we shuld of got worse.

A

·
0 Posts
AradJohn said:
i did nothing i dont care and dont flame me because of this because we got off easy we shuld of got worse.
You're a retard. You want america to come off worse because we have freedom? I hear they have some room down in cuba...

·
Registered
18 Posts
you know whut. i agree with aradjohn. and if you ****in flame me then **** you. i dont get it. when it happened they all talkin about just puttin it in the past and gettin on with life. i did nuthin today. i wore the colors of the afgan flag. and i dont really care. i forgot about this sept 11 until today when someone said something about it.i know that all those peeple diein was bad but. i dont really care about stuff that happened a year ago. its like. oh i broke my arm this day last year. lets have a celebration about it. ooohhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh

btw. those are the colors of the afgan flag

·
Registered
371 Posts
not because of freedom because of sin and conspericys you know hw many people the goverment has killed do you they have killed thousands in cold blood for releasing info about area 51 and the dulce base.

A

·
0 Posts
If all you bastards hate america so much, why the hell dont you move to some third world country where they have no freedom, you people make me want to puke all over you. I see a big difference between some loser like tipp breaking his arm, and 3000 americans dying. Why dont you go join osama and help him so our country will find you with him and try your ass as an adult and be sentenced to death where every victims family will be so happy filth like you will be off the face of the earth.

A

·
0 Posts
Where do you get your information? The nation BS magazine? Your probably scared of us killing sadam. People like sadam arent killed in cold blood, they are killed because they are a threat to america. I hate people like you, your like the tree huggers, worrying about nature more then people. If you are so worried about communist leaders with nuclear bombs trying to kill us, I'd gladly pay your plane fare so you get your ass out of this country.

·
Registered
18 Posts
w/e. ill just leave this thread. cause you just tryin to start trouble about my oppinion on not wanting to celebrate and just live on

·
Registered
371 Posts
well i would move if i could ok and you know were i would move i would move to isreal or some place like that. andi in tend to let out all the goverments secreats about the dulce base

·
Registered
20 Posts
WGPChamPMAstA said:
you know whut. i agree with aradjohn. and if you ****in flame me then **** you. i dont get it. when it happened they all talkin about just puttin it in the past and gettin on with life. i did nuthin today. i wore the colors of the afgan flag. and i dont really care. i forgot about this sept 11 until today when someone said something about it.i know that all those peeple diein was bad but. i dont really care about stuff that happened a year ago. its like. oh i broke my arm this day last year. lets have a celebration about it. ooohhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh

btw. those are the colors of the afgan flag
sorry mods...but Champ i think u should go to cuba, hell i hope ur plane gets hi-jacked on your way down there and you crash. that way maybe you will feel what those people in the planes that crashed into the WTC and the Pentagon felt.

i hope someday you will realize how fortunte you are to live in this country. you know maybe mature a little. but i doubt it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok chill guys, i made this thread as a rememberance, if you have nothing better to say than flaming others and saying bad things about america, ill just get this thread deleted, i just figured some people might have some nice things to share, like my post, but obviously some dont

A

·
0 Posts
This thread is titled "911 rememberence" not about "Lets bash america." And im sure your opinion will be missed from this thread tipp, you naive piece of crap.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yo im seriously thinkin of leavin you know. im tired of all this ****. i cant even post my ****in oppinion without being ****in flamed.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.