Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i feel like im losing range power and air with theses two mods. I am thinking about getting a expansion chamber but i heard a need a vertical one????? and also if yall know of any other upgrades that you recommend please let me know thanks

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
ok there are a few things you should get

A) A new barrell beacuse stock, well is just stock
B) A folding or fairly any carstock
C) A double trigger(if one exists not sure)
D) A crazy looking bodykit
E) and thats it

A barrell will help with range, a carstock will help with steadieng your shot, a double trigger will help you control your response trigger better, a bodykit will just look cool. Oh yeah you are losing distance because the cyclone is drwing off some extra air that would normally be used for firing is used to power the cyclone. So just pump up the velocity a bit, also clean the bolt and everything inside.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
a barrel will not help with range.

A stock will do no better than using a tank for a stock

double triggers are nice, but are very unnecessary for a reactive trigger.

Honestly I feel you wasted a ton of money on the reactive trigger and cyclone loader. Now you just spent the value of the marker itself on a hopper that can only be used on a single marker that sucks up air, and a trigger that is sorta-kinda cool, but not really.

·
Registered
7 Posts
personally, i love the response trigger on my gun. with the double trigger, it makes it so versatile and easily controllable. Sorry for contracting your statement [above].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts