Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys help me out...first off is the 98 custom cyclone feeding system worth $60? and if i do get it, will i be able to install it myself or do i have to take it somewhere?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also...will the cyclone feeding syster work well even though i don't have a RT or an Egrip?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I know a guy using it on his 98 and he likes it a lot. I think it's a matter of preference. You get the lower silloette but you can't put it on other guns. It will shoot just fine without a E-grip or RT as it feeds every time you fire.

·
Registered
56 Posts
the cyclone is awesome, I wouldn't recommend it on a 98c though... it comes stock on a A-5 but i find teh more you tweak a 98c the less often it seems to work... I only know 1 guy who's 98c flatline works, and a friend of mine had a problem w/ the cyclone on his 98 jaming his bolt the way it was installed or something... but the cyclone is an excellent system.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah i suggest getting a used Halo B hopper (roughly 75 bucks) and it will work on any gun you might buy in the future (save an A-5) and work great with all of them. Or you can go with a Viewloader Evlution2 or Revolution, which are both good hoppers as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
too late...i got the cyclone feeder for my 98 custom, and i already installed it...it looks freakin sweet, butt i haven't had a chance to try it out yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts