Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking atthe fang trigger for my 98c i want to know if its worth it and how fast it can shoot. Also just what you generally think of it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I say get one, if you like. I've got one on my 98c, and it helps a lot. I don't have an electronic trigger, either. I'm not too sure how fast it is, but it is definitely faster than it was. I'd guess it's around 5-6 balls a second if I really rip it. I know that's not that impressive, but it does the job. I also love how it works every time I pull the trigger, which is more than can be said about a lot of tournament (read, electronic) guns.

Anywho, as for needing to pull the trigger with both fingers, gimme a break. I mean, I know I'm pretty jacked, but I have no trouble pulling it with one finger. It also gives me more space so I can fit my man hands into the trigger guard.

That said, it is still ridiculously stiff, especially if you've tried an electronic trigger. I switched out the trigger spring with one out of a pen, so it's a lighter pull. Like, a lot lighter. It's still harder than others though, since you still have to push the sear off the shelf on the bolt.

In conclusion, it's not as great as an electronic setup, but it does improve your gun. I recommend it. :tup

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys i think ill go with just a plain ol double trig for now and do the pen mod. Ill get one later when i get an egrip and hpa tank.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
dont bother with the e-grip, and id even say take the money your going to spend on a double trigger and put it towards a new marker, look at the EW-1, e-frame and eyes stock all for $50, half the price of the e-grip alone and it will rip a lot faster than just having a double trigger on a mechanical tippy, even if you are using the single trigger on the e-grip EW-1 will waste it, tippmann upgrades are about the worst investment in paintball

1 - 6 of 6 Posts