1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Custom Pro.

·
Registered
533 Posts
98 Custom vanilla - choose your mods don't let tippmann choose them for you.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Then again, my personal opinion can get slammed down by other members of the forum.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
CustomProDude said:
Then again, my personal opinion can get slammed down by other members of the forum.
That always happens with everything..some people will like it, some people won't. So some people will flame you, and some will think that whatever you do is awesome.

·
Registered
533 Posts
CustomProDude said:
What? No. I wasn't shooting you down I was just offering my take on it.

The Custom Prop is a fine marker to get, but I'd much rather go my own route of modding.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I said Custom Pro because what's usually everyone's second and third upgrade? A double trigger and a small drop forward. I just wanted to save him time so he doesn't have to look on the internet for days for a drop forward that fits.

The barrel is the first upgrade, and the new stock barrel for the Custom Pro isn't THAT bad, 11". Plus, its way more accurate than the old stock barrel....

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
ball buster said:
Or you could just take it off.
Yea but if you pay for it then why take it off. Thats like going to Mikey D's and getting a burgur and a soda and then tossing the burger couse all you really wanted was the soda.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i agree with the real kaz, if your gonna buy the a 98 custom and put the drop foward and double trigger on it, then you might as well get the custom pro.. if its only $20 more like one of the post-ers said on this thread then go for it,
the next real question is what color and/or what trigger (rt/e)?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Get the PRO E model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts