Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i got a 98 custom in perfect condition except for a few scratches from woods ball. It has a 18 inch 3a barrel and a gta double trigger on it. Ill include a 20 oz co2 tank, 16 oz co2 tank2 200 round hoppers, stock barrel, 20 oz tank cover, v force mask and brass eagle mask if you want it. All this for 190 or best offer.

email me at [email protected]
or at chaossonic19703 on aim

if you want pix just ask ill getm up asap

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dude the price is just too much, and especially cause it's a 98 and they too common, it'll be hard to sell. But hey, free ups anyways for a fellow Tippy owner.

·
Registered
16 Posts
He's put a lot of time into keeping it in really good condition, and for all thats included 180's not bad. If I had 180 []will minus the shipping since i live 5 minutes away from him[] I'd buy it. But I dont, I'm trying to get an electra and make it into my woodsball gun :(

·
12,110 Posts
deadlygoose said:
Ok i got a 98 custom in perfect condition except for a few scratches from woods ball. It has a 18 inch 3a barrel and a gta double trigger on it. Ill include a 20 oz co2 tank, 16 oz co2 tank2 200 round hoppers, stock barrel, 20 oz tank cover, v force mask and brass eagle mask if you want it. All this for 190 or best offer.

email me at [email protected]
or at chaossonic19703 on aim

if you want pix just ask ill getm up asap
I just gotta say.. Its scratched from woodsball... So the gun alone is worth abotu $90. Trigger kit +$20 And you might get away with $50 for all that stuff. I think $160 is a much more negotiable price.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
deadlygoose said:
Down to 170

If you could read, your "negotiable" price is only 10 lower then this, plus I put obo in my first post...Why, did you want it for 160? Or are you just throwing out your 2 cents?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Where are you located? I'm in Delaware if you're not too far I might be interested. Was looking to buy one from someone but they don't seem to be very motivated about selling it tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts