Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting this as my next gun. I had read in APG that it had five fireing modes, but all of the websites I have visited says that it is only semi-auto, so can someone clarify this for me?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
There's the E-gripped version that has fire modes as well as semi. has a lighter trigger pull so you can pull faster and therefor shoot more.

And the straight mechanical version is semi-only, with the normal heavy trigger pull.

Either way more than true-semi is for failures.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Dicks doesn't seem to have the electric ones listed, or I missed them. Strange, since they have all of them including the RT version, but no e-grips. I bet I missed them.

Some electrics ARE semi-only. And the ones that have modes also have an option to lock them into semi-only. Reason being field will not let you use things like 3 or 6 round bursts, full auto, or response/turbo modes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have always wondered this, what is response/turbo? Heard of that a couple months ago and was like: What the ****?

·
Registered
33 Posts
yea the e-grip lets you have 5 fireing modes. but the only downside is that its a Pain in ths @$$ to get the e-grip in, then if the battery dies mid game, the whole gun dies and u need to take it apart. again.

my advice, stay away from that E-grip and just get a response, but get a HPA tank with the response it works way better with it

·
Registered
980 Posts
Z-Money said:
I have always wondered this, what is response/turbo? Heard of that a couple months ago and was like: What the ****?
responce is like this

:trigger pull: gun shoots once, :trigger release: gun shoots once
so it doubles your bps.
turbo switches to responce if your shots take less than .25 seconds and switches back to semi auto when its above i think
kind of like ramping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts