Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

i took apart my M98 a couple days ago, and when i went to go play with it yesterday it did not work.

When ever i shot it, the c02 would not even get to it, and it would shoot as if the c02 was never in it.

It would do nothing, and i had to recock it every time

please i need help badly :?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Does your gun cock and dry fire with no CO2 like it should? And you said that you had to cock it every time? So does that mean you got a single shot off? This sounds wierd give us exacy details and we can fix you :)

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Tanks empty.

If you get it filled and it doesn't work, check that the ball detent isn't in backwards. It's the small orange plastic piece inside the front- you can see it through the feedport if the elbow is down. Refer to the parts diagram in the manual to see the way it is supposed to face.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was the ball detent, thanks torch, you're a real help

and to those of you who thought there was no c02 in it,

im not that stupid :D

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
We've all done the CO2 empty tank mystery trick. :tup

Time to run off on a story telling trip....My friend got me good with it one time. Gave me two tanks he said were full that were really empty. It was amazing how fast I wanted to tear my gun down.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
i hear yah torch, we have all fell for the "full co2" trick at one time or another. reason being...i secretly hate my friends and am plotting their doom. mooohahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts