Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

98 act custom pump with removable tube feed to accept hoppers. Body still splits easy and can be changed back to semi when I use it at a pistol. It gets better air efficiency as a pump due to no blow back. The paint is a camo dust, it has green, brown, black and tans dusted from front to back with matching feed tube. There is no lines parting one color from another and blurs the pattern . The picture real doesnt do the paint any justice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I do use it, mostly as a pump. With no blow back it's better on air, Not the best pump out there but sure is different. Mostly I use a Freak kit but have a 4" color matched barrel mostly for looks and close range stuff. I milled the front grip and mounted the pump guide on the back body so the front still splits. I made 3 pump handles 1 molded, 1 clear and 1 smooth. The smooth one had the best look and that's what you see. After having grip problems on the smooth handle from paint making it slippery. I tried different materials and the grip tape had the best look and feel so then I carried the look the the grips of the marker to slim the handle. The tube feed fits 15 and fits tight to the body. The rear sight was milled down and so was the lip around the velocity hole. Only problem I had with this marker was that 1 handle snapped off the cocking rod. It was from having 1 screw on top holding the two together, it had movement. Now there are 2 screws to eliminate the wiggle and I have not snapped one since.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I pump for every shot. Unless i'm using it as a pistol. If I want to use it as a pistol I put blow back on and its like a semi for pistol use. When I use it as a closed bolt, then its pump every shot. Just like any other pump out, pump then pull trigger, pump then pull trigger. 1 pump 1 shot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By making the valve a one way valve. Semi markers blow forward and back, I stopped the back by removing the hole. Now it only blows forward. There is a hole on the back of the valve by the pin. Just cover the hole.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts