Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall i am currently customizing my tippmann 98 custom and was wondering, can a flatline barrel, a cyclone feed, a collapsable stock, a remote line, and a A-5 200 round loader fit all on the same gun? if not, darn. thanks for ur help

·
Registered
599 Posts
The only problem I see is that the shroud of the Flatline may get in the way of the Cyclone Feed. I have never used either one, but then again I'm a n00b at paintball :rofl .

IMO, you should probably just buy an A-5 instead of buying all that crud. It would probably be cheaper......

·
Registered
13 Posts
What're the big problems with cyclone feed?

·
Registered
13 Posts
BUT, does it reliably push balls into the gun? I know whenever I pack my normal hopper full of balls, they often get so full they won't fall. I'd imagine the cyclone would eliminate this entirely, what about halo b (for same price?)?

Ughh.. forgot what else I wanted to ask.

The obvious solution would be to put in less balls, but whatever... I'm all for maximum efficiency and have been known to get the last kill in a game with my last ball. Literally.

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
halob over cyclone... i just recently saw it on a tippy 98c looked fugly first of all and i asked the guy cant u shoot faster with just using a halo hes like yea i regret getting it...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Aww.

Tippmann always seems to come up with amazing and inginuitive designs, but they always manage to screw something up....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah! Get a HaloB. They are awesome plus you can use it on a different marker later on. I would can the flatline also. I have a J&J on mine and can shoot better than my buddy's flatline. Plus they are loud.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Galvaniz3 said:
its not that great and it wastes more air...halo B pwns it
A Halo may be the way to go but I have a cyclone on my 98c and use it with no problems (it came with the gun when I purchased it). It doesn't waste any air as it doesn't draw from the CO2, only the "after-shot" gasses. It uses the same principle as the Tippmann response trigger. I'll try and post some pics of my 98c w/ cyclone feed later today.

-Mike

1 - 20 of 33 Posts