Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking into a new barrel for my 98C and am wondering what would be a good choice. online a found a LAPCO bigshot for 69 bucks or a smart parts linear barrel for 36 bucks. wich will be the best for the money? and is there any other barels you would recomend? thanks guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah badlands doesnt have it but i canadian paintball does snd thanks crawdaddy. but does anyone no how they are with shiping and everything.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
They are a legit company and aren't going to rip you off if that is what you mean I've made a few orders through them and have never had a problem and I haven't heard of anyone else having trouble with them either.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what about the flatline? i've some bad things from it but also i've hear that it increases the range without decreasing the accuracy. and how does that thing work? when i see it on a 98C the end of the barrel is higher then where the balls come out of.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
they do nothing advantageous. There's plenty of barrel thread in this forums and in every one the flatline and apex are brought up and immediately shot down.

The add range, but do not break at the extra range. They cause the paintballs to float around, completely destroying what little accuracy they have to start with. and they're both very overpriced.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright one last try. the hammerhead barrels that got rifeling. would that be good or is the J&J gonna be better for acuracy. if you guys really beilive J&J is the best ill be getting that one for sure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok perfect thats defenetly what im getting then. one thing i forgot to ask is how big is the bore of the barrel compared to the stock one. im using zap recreationnal series balls that roll threw my barrel but theyre prety accurate. how good will they be with the J&J barrel?

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
oh. i wouldnt have recomended getting the 20`...u should have gotten the sixteen

1 - 20 of 33 Posts