Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best all around barrell for woodsball?
i am hearing good things about the J&J barrells....

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
No, not really.

I wouldn't pay too much for one though- You see J&J talked about a lot because they work good and they're cheap...and they're nonreflective black which can be good for woods. Other barrels in the price range are also good.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well,after searching around a bit and readin some reviews it seems that i should go with the lapco bigshot...anyone else tried this barrel?

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Just about any good barrel or barrel kit is good for Woodsball.

Personally I use a Freak kit with the Full set of inserts and 3 fronts (12" 16" and 18") this lets me match my barrel to the paint I am using and the length of the barrel.

A few good barrels you might want to take a look into are the Progresive, J&J ceramic, & Whisper.

One thing you might want to do is ask around your field and see what other players use and how they like the barrel they are using.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just play with friends in large backyards and farm fields or large wooded areas and there guns are pretty much stock.I just need somethin to waste there A$$ :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know that but everybody knows the accuracy with the stock barrel sucks.and for 50 bucks its worth it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts