Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a response trigger for my 98 custom. Sometimes it works well, and then randomly it won't recock. It still has the stock trigger in it. I asked the guy at the proshop and he suggested changing my internal O-rings, but it didn't help. The CO2 tank wasn't low either, it was a brand new tank.

Anybody ever have problems like this or know how to fix it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
my friend did, the spring was slowly moving out of place in the chamber. you might want to try field stripping the gun (using the manual of course) and look at the picture in the book and look at your gun and there might be a really blatent problem. I'd definatly check the main springs though.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
What he said is probably a good idea.

My 98C with the RT does it, but I always wrote it off as my gun being severely out of tolerance- Long story, but the way the internals flop around in mine due to various mods and mistakes would make a new 98 look like it was CNC machined instead of cast.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice, I'll let you guys know if it works...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took it to a shop. Turns out it got some lock-tight in the air hose. He said he cleaned it out. We'll find out if that was it in a couple days when I go play....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts