Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard this song a while ago and I liked it alot but i never really got into it to much. Well recently my friend was listening to it while i was talking to him on the phone and I just had to download it.. legaly of course ;)

Well I LOVE it now and its like my favorite song of all time. The lyrics are hardcore awesome and so is great.

I have the Gold Finger cover btw.

So what do you guys think about the song? Which cover do you like the best?

·
Registered
212 Posts
The greatest cover of 99 Red Balloons is by 7 Seconds. No other band did it like they did. For all of you that dont know who 7 Seconds are(you should be killed) they were Ian Mckay's(Minor THreat) west coast Straight Edge project in the 80's. One of the most awsome Hardcore bands of the 80's. PM me if you want some of there songs

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
BZSentinel said:
goldfinger is the best out of all the covers.
Seriously goldfinger kicks ass. They're one of my favorite bands, OMG their new CD is out. Anyone have it?

No its not nvm, it comes out February 15, 2005

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
DrinkPaintDie said:
The greatest cover of 99 Red Balloons is by 7 Seconds. No other band did it like they did. For all of you that dont know who 7 Seconds are(you should be killed) they were Ian Mckay's(Minor THreat) west coast Straight Edge project in the 80's. One of the most awsome Hardcore bands of the 80's. PM me if you want some of there songs
Ya that's the other one I was thinking about. Someone always plays it in the bathroom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts