Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(also posted in the air systems area)

My friend has a Tipp 98 which he recently added the Cyclone feed system to. He also has the response trigger on it. I also have a response on my A-5.

Now the only difference is that he also has an Expansion chamber on his, which i yet to upgrade. He got a new part in his gun, a Bolt I believe to replace his old one (which got an o-ring broken in it)

His gun now fires faster than mine. It fires and sounds like a full auto. Now of course this gets the gun cold Really fast if he fired it like that, but he was just showing off. But I test fired it and noticed, he no longer needed to find the “sweet spot” on the response trigger. I think this is primarily due to the fact that his air tub running to the response trigger (and the feeder) is of a bigger gauge than what is on my gun (allowing more air to the trigger system.

Would this be a fair assessment? Or is the expansion chamber somehow effecting the speed? Also if it is due to the larger gauge tube, does anyone know where I can get the parts to upgrade this on my A-5? (they aren’t on AV or xtremepaintball.)

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
the inner diameter of the tube would alow more air to the RT piston thuse the faster rates of fire. Also the expantion chamber would not aftect how fast RT cycles (Well not directly).

Also I have noticed some of the A5s are slower then the 98s for some reason even if both have the RT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts