Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I played my first game with my new A-5, equiped with a flatline barrel and it is excellent. I play in the woods and just like everything I've read it is perfect for the woods. My opponents used a custom 98 and a Spyder Imagine 2k4 with a 14" sniper barrel and I lit them up. The flatline made shooting through brush and over obstacles easy and exciting. I painted my friends hair green because his head was not all the way behind the baracade. So the final vertict, If momma aint happy, aint nobody happy. And also, the flatline is perfect for woods/senario play. If you have the available coin I suggest getting one. thumup:

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Alpha, Actually the length is long for most people who are used to the compactness of an ion or spyder, but for those who love the senario play, its what makes the look and feel that makes senario play truley senario. To make a long sentence even longer, Everybody that I play with loves the look, feel and accuracy of this gun. As far as the tank getting in the way, I am a smaller guy [145 lbs.], and the tank fits directly under my arm pit while I place the bottom to the middle of the stock on my shoulder. It feels great. I was going to go with the remote that I had on my Spyder but after this game I think I like having the tank and gun all together so as not to have to worry about the remote coil wire getting caught in the brush. As for now if I do anything to this setup it will be to add a handle sight rail and a red dot scope. Thanks for the comments and for looking!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
The A5 Flatline barrel reminds me of a WWI machine gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts