Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tippmann A-5 Stealth
  • Flatline
  • Cyclone Feed
  • collapsible stock kit
  • Extreme Custom Barrel Shroud

Hello everyone. I just purchased a Tippmann A-5 stealth with a Flatline barrel and a A-5 Flatline Barrel Extreme Custom Shroud. What I'm looking to get now is a carry handle. All the ones I've seen say they fit the X-7 but make no mention of working for the A-5. Does anyone have any suggestions for a carry handle? Thanks for any info.

**EDIT** I removed the link to the gun I purchased due to Rule #7 in the sticky "Tippmann Forum Rules : Read before you post"
  • No links to other retail websites (including ebay)
Not sure if linking to the gun I purchased falls into this category but figured I'd remove it just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well I went ahead and ordered a fixed sight rail/carry handle. Should work out fine. I'll have to get some pics up once I get the gun all put together :)
i like that carry handle but wish it was a little longer, kinda like the built on alpha black handle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it works out for the gun. Despite it being kinda small it looks good, doesn't take away from the impressive size of the flatline. I had to adjust my red-dot on this rail quite a lot as the hopper got in the way a little. Not a huge deal but can be annoying to some. By the way, this is with the low profile hopper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.