Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm pretty new to the paintball scene I've onyl been once.. but I know the A-5 stealth was meant for woodsball I'm just wondering if anybody recommends the gun and if they do if they recommend any upgrades to it..
Thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have an A5 with a whisper barrel and it is great. dont waste ur money on a package. alot cheaper upgrades are just as good as any package.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
the stealth pakage is pretty good... but never buy a sniper kit

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Tippys are great guns, but you really might want to see if somebody will let play with their speedball gun, to see if that is your thing. Because everyones first few games are woods.

I was really planning to get an A-5, but when I got more into paintball, I changed.

If you don't plan to play paintball that often (maybe a scenario once in a while, or a day with your friends) then, get a tippy.

I now have an Ion, & I think it was the right thing, cause you can still use it (& not look stupid).

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
i have mine all customized, but then again, i have wayy too much money to buy stupid crap with..hence why my a-5 could get me shot dead without a hopper on it. and even then a barrel condom is needed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
My Gun a Tippmann Custom Pro is really good at Woodsball( I kick all my friends asses)
I have:

Tippmann Custom Pro
14" J&J Full Tilt Ceramic Barrel
Rufus Dawg Wicked Bolt
Phat Sub Zero 6 Stage Expansion Chamber

I just put the expansion chamber on so I haven't use it yet with the expansion chamber but without it it is really good. The gun without the expansion chamber is only $223.95 dollars off of anythingextreme.com (Without the Expansion Chamber)

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
A-5's are just 98c's with a cyclone feed system which means u cant upgrade the hopper on it....and 98c are better and cheaper IMO

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
Velislide said:
Your gun doesnt seem all that customized to me...
you havent seen mine, trust me. there has been more than a few times when a cop ordered me to lower the gun frantically.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i would recommend the custom pro for a beginner because it has practicaly no maintanice and it works for all types of paintball and it is easy to upgrade if wanted

1 - 19 of 19 Posts