Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock tippmann a-5 with a 14 ounce CO2 tank for

$160 shipped

or

Stock Tippmann a-5 with a 14 ounce CO2 tank and boomstick for

$220 shipped

·
12,110 Posts
I see you want nitro.. I've got the nitro in my sig, plus I can throw in a piranha G3 that has a bunch of ups.. To include a magnetic return trigger, 14" JJ Ceramic Barrel, hopper, camo painted JT nVader, 40" coiled remote, Motorolla 2-way radio, and a sprink kit, as well as an already instealled SS bottomline with slide check for quick stripping, and a PMI Foregrip.

http://home.comcast.net/~jaketakeoko/trade4tippy.htm for pics

Interested in that trade? About $200 worth of gear there. I dont need the 14 ounce CO2.. Just the stock tippy, and boomie..

BTW, my package also comess with a 12 ounce CO2. The valve needs to be reinstalled. You can do it easily with some loctite, but its better if you have an airsmith do it for you. A couple bucks to have a certified smith do it could save your life.

AIM: AOMA Alpha

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry my local shop has what i want for $40 I just need to sell this and make a massive purchase of the automg j&j ceramic and the $40 nitro tank

thanks anyway

·
Registered
13 Posts
is this still for sale because i am interested in just the stock gun without the tank. But i need to know what condition it is in.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Looks like it is sold. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts