Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tippmann

I really like the way my tippmann looks and performs. But it doesn't perform like some of the other guns out there but I hate all of the other guns because they look too much like alien guns. I want to get the best performance out of my gun I possibly can without making it look like a gun that the aliens would use on Halo(an Xbox game.)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Was there a point to that? Or is this one of those "should've clicked reply" threads?

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
He's just saying he likes the look of his tippmann more than any other gun out there on the market...which is kind of odd.

The best thing you can do to your tippmann is probably get an e-bolt, double trigger, any high end barrel kit, HPA and a good regulator, and if you want maybe even an LP kit, some people claim LP kits are useless, I used one and it actually makes your tippmann look retty sexy and it seems to be more effecient on air. And then maybe replace the crappy feedneck with another since the feedneck does slow down the feed rate, or unless you have a force feed hopper, don't worry about it. And there you go, you may have spent over 1000 dollars on your tippmann after all that but it should be perform great :D

Or if you just don't want to go to all that trouble, get over your tippmann, and buy another marker..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Another upgrade thread then, did you consider maybe looking at some of the other umpteen upgrade threads on this and other forums?

Anywho, barrel, nitro, agitated hopper, double trigger, trigger job. Then just play some paintball.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I love the threads where they say "Tippmann" but don't mention if its a(n):

-Model 98
-Model 98C
-Pro-Carbine
-A-5
-SL-68

Since all of those are "Tippmann's" as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
the a5 isnt a tippmann, its a way of life

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHA, damn right shoe lace! yes it is a tippmann A5. And yes I messed up again with the wrong forum. Sorry but whatever i think the mods will move this and we will all get on with our lives.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
:confused:

I'm not even sure where the heck this would belong. It sounds like you're asking a legit question about performance, but then again it sounds like you're just saying how much you like your tippy.... hmmm.... :confused:

It stays i guess, maybe i'll just change the title or something so you get a few more hits and better responses. ;)

- Brian

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Re: My tippmann

Levi S said:
I really like the way my tippmann looks and performs. But it doesn't perform like some of the other guns out there but I hate all of the other guns because they look too much like alien guns. I want to get the best performance out of my gun I possibly can without making it look like a gun that the aliens would use on Halo(an Xbox game.)

dude.....

performance > looks

get a 2k3 autococker and upgrade from there....the paintball gateway has them for under $260 and thats a darn good price for a brand new cocker. it also doesnt look like a phazon torpedo blaster from the 5th element.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GrEEdY said:
I love the threads where they say "Tippmann" but don't mention if its a(n):

-Model 98
-Model 98C
-Pro-Carbine
-A-5
-SL-68

Since all of those are "Tippmann's" as well.
Dude, look at the name of the thread "A5 Performance Question."

·
Registered
49 Posts
I never thought I see the day when Flatliner would actually defend Greedy. Did hell freeze over and no one told me?

Wasn't the original title "Tippmanns are great" or something equally vague? Anywho, we answered your question in a round about kind of way, I think. You got some suggestions to up your performance, now go research them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Coenen said:
I never thought I see the day when Flatliner would actually defend Greedy. Did hell freeze over and no one told me?

Wasn't the original title "Tippmanns are great" or something equally vague? Anywho, we answered your question in a round about kind of way, I think. You got some suggestions to up your performance, now go research them.
I'm not going to argue with it. Me and Flatliner got our points across, don't really see a reason to continue it.

Anyway the original title was something like "I love my gun", the title has changed since then but I didn't want to change my post since we get that "I can't fix my Tippmann" or "what's wrong with my Tippmann" question alot.

Why isn't this closed?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts