• Heckler & Koch MP5
  • M82 Sniper Rifle
  • Heckler & Koch G36/G36C
  • Heckler & Koch UMP
  • Colt M16
  • Colt M4 Carbine
  • Kalashnikov AK-47
  • Thompson Submachine Gun
I was wondering, I know about the BT kits that can make it look like an M4 and the AK-47, but i have yet to see many other forms like what is described. Has anyone modded their A-5 to look like a real world gun? (id love to see one that looks like an M82)

Post pics :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, thats neat, but has anyone actually moded their guns in that way? Thats what im really interested in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
well most of those ups are only for looks and wont help out your performace, all they do is burn up ur wallet. unless you want an intimidating looking gun, then i wouldnt rec.taking that road. you can get just as much performance out of a flatline and RT. and at the same time have a more compact gun, and it wouldnt cost as much.

·
Maggot
44 Posts
Thats cool and all but you can keep it. I play woodsball alot and I'm not looking to get shot by someone who thinks im carrying a real gun.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hehe. I can say that I made my a-5 look like ak-47 only because I'm Russian and I like real ak-47 alot (which I've shot before).

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Engler's AKs look really nice. He takes real parts and molds them around AKs.

True, the add-ons won't add performance, but some people like realism.

Personally, I prefer holding something with substance, and has a familiar feel (M16) than something that looks like it came out of Buck Rogers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts