Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im pretty new to Tippmanns and paintball in general never really owned my own gun till this christmas, its a Tippmann A-5 with a 20 ounce tank. i play in the wilderness (not speedball) were the teams go about a mile away from each other and then blow wistles to start the game were we slowly head towards each other. anyways i wanted to tune my A-5 for sniping, long range and accuracy, rate of fire is not important for me. what exactly should i get for my gun?

ive heard the flatline improves distance a lot but accuracy goes down a bit, what would be better a 14 or 16 inch barrel vs. a flatline?

thank ya

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no. sniping does not exist in paintball in that form. you can not do it. Teh flatline barrels are also junk
...sniping does exist lol i do it all the time, not long distance sniping like an actual rifle but ill usually get the high ground in the area were playing in like a tree wrap a camo net around me and wait for someone to show themselves then pop a couple rounds at em, they never even see me :)

and thanks crusty i ill get myself a 14" asap :)

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
again. long range, and accuracy do not exist in paintball. I suggest a J&J ceramics barrel. they're cheap and great barrels. if you can't find one of those, a CP barrel will be good as well.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts