Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....for at least a little bit

Well guys I want to tell you all that it has been a pleasure chatting with everyone who is a part of this community. You guys have kept me entertained many a nights. However, this Friday I will not be an active member on this forum anymore as I am leaving for the California Highway Patrol academy. The academy lasts for nearly 7 months and I will be unable to leave (or access the internet) Mon-Fri. for the duration of my training. I hope to get on on the weekends as time will allow though. I would just like to thank you all for keeping it interesting.

-2 legit
AKA Jason

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
See, in California, we respect the cops but hate the CHP. All they do is get you for going the same speed as everyone else (unless you're actually speeding). It may just be the reputation.

But good luck with that, don't catch me on I-80 or I-5 (not that you'd be able to).

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See, in California, we respect the cops but hate the CHP. All they do is get you for going the same speed as everyone else (unless you're actually speeding). It may just be the reputation.

But good luck with that, don't catch me on I-80 or I-5 (not that you'd be able to).

I-80.....hmm what part? Bay area is where I plan to go. As far as not catching you CHP crown victorias can hit 160 and we are extensively trained on high speed driving and skid pan. Good luck.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I-80.....hmm what part? Bay area is where I plan to go. As far as not catching you CHP crown victorias can hit 160 and we are extensively trained on high speed driving and skid pan. Good luck.
****, I live between Richmond and Berkeley. I'm surprised you'd go to the Bay because its incredibly liberal out here (even for my tastes).

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
****, I live between Richmond and Berkeley. I'm surprised you'd go to the Bay because its incredibly liberal out here (even for my tastes).

Well the thing is majority of the cadets will either go north or south after graduation and I much prefer San Jose area over east LA.lol. Don't get me wrong I'd love to make it back to the central valley but it just doesn't happen.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Well the thing is majority of the cadets will either go north or south after graduation and I much prefer San Jose area over east LA.lol. Don't get me wrong I'd love to make it back to the central valley but it just doesn't happen.
Yea, LA doesn't please me much either. So you're gonna be in San Jose and not the East Bay?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, LA doesn't please me much either. So you're gonna be in San Jose and not the East Bay?

Basically, provided I pass the training, they CAN send me anywhere in the state thats they so desire. However, I will be requesting that I got to Monterrey or San Jose. I don't mind east bay but housing is more expensive.

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
lol 160. 'we are'... you haven't even begun yet, have you?
Whatev, sounds like you are going to enjoy pulling people over... :cool:
jk man just had some bad experience with cops, enjoy yourself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts