1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my backup ion and getting a phantom
i have a few questions though

i want to have a constant air source but i want it through a bottomline
i've seen phantoms with gas thru grips, i was wondering where i could get one of these.
i was also wondering if phantoms accept standard rails because i want to mount an on/off
and my last question would be if i could not find a gas thru grip, if i could just unscrew the 12 gram charger and just screw on a reg.
i would screw in my cp reg, it can handle co2 right?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes, they can accept standard rails. Any gas through will work, but I'd use a reg, and your cp will handle co2, it just won't be as consistent. And yes, it will screw in where the 12g changer goes. Your other option is to run it bottomline and just run a line straight down from the valve to the asa. If you want to see a good bottomline setup, give me a second and I'll find a pic of mine.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

I don't use the ghost site, it was just on there for kicks. I've switched back to 45* frame too. Thats a really crappy picture, but you get the idea. The dye drop is on there backwards because my 13/3000hpa tank is too short to shoulder otherwise. I know the reg looks really close, but thats because of the frame. With a 45* its on there perfect, although I never hold it. My hand stays on the pump.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Any type or reg/expansion chamber/gas through will work. Liek splat said, with a 45* its perfect, the frame and grip are just about parallel to eachother.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts