Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been playing paintball for about three years and now im looking into getting into pump markers simply becuse i kick a$$ as it is with semi auto markers and i want more of a challenge :)
besides i think playing with pumps and being able to take out these players that are shooting over 20bps is all skill, so it sounnds like a ton of fun

My first question is about an auto cocker trilogy sport my dad just ordered from action villiage for about 60 bucks
is this a decent marker to turn into a pump or no?

my second question is about a phantom
is this marker worth getting for 250-300 dollars or do you guys recomend anything else???

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Congrats on switching to pump.
A trilogy will be a perfectly fine pump if you can find a kit for it, not many companies make trilogy specific kits.
For phantoms- I love mine, and it was only 150ish. If you wanna try stock class, a phantom is the best way to go. For open class (which will make the transition from semi easier, due to yo still have a hopper and tank setup) go with any cocker you can find.

Personally I have both for which ever I wanna use that day :hug:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool
i like the phantom because it looks sweet and i bet its really light,but im just wondering what all me and my dad will need to do to turn the trilogy sport into a pump if it is possible :\

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
ok cool
i like the phantom because it looks sweet and i bet its really light,but im just wondering what all me and my dad will need to do to turn the trilogy sport into a pump if it is possible :\
Just a trilogy pump kit
PMP Industries makes one.

Check all the stickies here: Pump Markers - PbNation

All your questions can be answered in those stickies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts