Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone is going to say tippmann but i really dont have the money in my budget for it is there another good gun that could be used for woodsball and mayb arena ball?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Any gun will work in the woods just as well as on the speedball field....

VS1 is a great all round choice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any gun will work in the woods just as well as on the speedball field....

VS1 is a great all round choice.
thank you and how about the vs2 though?

and the link below your name for the VS1 starter package doesnt work anymore just for you to know

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Yeah I just haven't got it fixed yet.

The VS2 is nice, but you really need to put a new reg on it or run HPA. That's another 100-150$ right off the bat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I just haven't got it fixed yet.

The VS2 is nice, but you really need to put a new reg on it or run HPA. That's another 100-150$ right off the bat.

well i am about to score a tippmann 98 custom and spyder imagine for 165 with 12inch barrel tank and elec. hopper
what do you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
both:confused: how much are you looking to spend?

the spyder will be a bit better for the speedball, the 98s really need a good barrel to do anything, if you want one that can do both and be on the inexpensive side look into a pirahna e force, runs on co2 so no need to get a hpa tank and they are very reasonable in price, for a stacked tube blowback they do pretty good.

other than that i saw a vs1 in action this weekend, although loud it could hold its own.

lol no i mean both for 165

1 - 7 of 7 Posts