Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Probably will be in a few months.

But thats neat. The only time a a kid around here has been on national tv, was when he went on Springer. He said stuff like, he takes baths with his mom and has .... well you know with her. Pretty f'd up. But he got $10,000 for it.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
toXic said:
Probably will be in a few months.

But thats neat. The only time a a kid around here has been on national tv, was when he went on Springer. He said stuff like, he takes baths with his mom and has .... well you know with her. Pretty f'd up. But he got $10,000 for it.
yea, thats some hometown pride!!!! lol i dont think id publicly humiliate myself on national tv for that much money. have fun getting a job..."hey, bob, come over here, its the kid that sleeps with his mom and ****..."

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he wasn't one of the main guys, but for any of you who saw the show, he was the kid who was forced to kiss the girl when they were sitting on a log.

he looks like he may have lost 10 pounds... still pretty fat though.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Dang,I watched that when I was sick last week.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
theunforgiven said:
he wasn't one of the main guys, but for any of you who saw the show, he was the kid who was forced to kiss the girl when they were sitting on a log.

ahahahahah dude thats the only guy i remember from the show...that **** was funny.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
theunforgiven said:

i was soo embaressed for that kid. that must of been the most awquard situation ever

1 - 17 of 17 Posts