Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We got about 12" of snow today over the course of just a few hours. Not a ton, but more than we've had in recent years. It was pretty fun, actually. I spent most of the day at my fiance's house (in the middle of nowhere), so I helped shovel them out (these pics are of my house). The truck came in handy, and anyone looking for a great set of snow tires, look into the Firestone Destination A/Ts. They've been excellent this winter. The roads were not bad, but people forget how to drive or have light cars with bad tires. I was able to do the speed limit wherever I was going, so not a problem for me.

All in all it's been a fun day. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow and Sunday.

-Jin

P.S. Can you guess which one is the Z? There's a Corvette in the pictures as well.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
We got snow up in the Oakland hills which is almost completely unheard of. There's still snow on top of Mt. Diablo too. I love snow, hence the username.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
We got about 8 inches in upstate NY.

It wasnt too much of a shocker, unlike Las Vegas...

Global warmings a *****...

Actually, Vegas does get ****ing cold when it's not summer time.
Being in the middle of a desert will do that to ya you know.

Out of curiousity, how many of you PBmotherFers have been to Vegas?

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
i've been there once [vegas], it was pretty fun but i can only imagine how much more fun it would be if i was of the legal drinking and gambling age. Gambling on cruise ships are much more fun than casual poker with the buddies.

Illinois got quite a bit, don't know how much exactly

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
It figures it would snow when I'm not home, so I can't make any money plowing.:mad:

Out here in PA though, we got some weird snow. It would snow for a while, then turn into sleet, then snow, then sleet. We wound up with basically six inches of ice. I had no problems getting around though, my new Hankook tires are much better in the snow/ice than the old goodyears. I only had to kick it into 4x4 once.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
From today and yesterday, we got like a foot of snow here. There's supposed to be another storm coming tomorrow night.

I need to go snowboarding asap.

D

·
0 Posts
we've been getting kicked in the dick by snow.. then again, I made some scrilla shovelling driveways the other day.. but tonight we went to walk from one bar to another.. froze my pecker off on the way... was ****ty buzz.. till we got there, then it was fun stuff.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts