Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am an asshole.

Yes, I am. If someone makes a stupid mistake, I will call them on it. If someone blames their mistake on someone else, I will make them look like the morons they are.

I am pessimistic.

I look at the bad side of a situation before the good, so if you plan on posting something stupid, make sure you duck and cover before I get to it.

I know my paintball.

Don't try to say I'm erroneous in my statements when I'm not. I've had people try this many times in the past couple of weeks. You...will...not...prove...me...wrong. Don't waste your energy. I have NOT been playing for 12 years just to be told I'm incorrect on an Internet forum.

I am me, like it or not.

I don't care what you think. This is the way I am. Accept me for what I do for this forum or loathe me in your own special way.

:D

I've been waiting for that for awhile. I'm only half-serious here, but really, that's my entire persona in one easy-to-read post.

-Mike

·
Banned
487 Posts
and btw, this should be made a sticky so all the new people here can read it as a disclaimer and not sue the forum for any mental scaring they may recieve from paintballerX

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. A disclaimer. Now THAT'S an idea.

Oh, how I love mentally scarring stupid folk! :)

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aha, a sticky! Now I can mess with your minds 24/7 and never have the thread fall to the bottom! :p

airsoft_guy doesn't have a thread like this because he doesn't need one, he's a tough guy. :)

Me? I'm just mean. ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think this was a good thread to make so people stop complaining about him. He is prolly the most all around knowledgeable members to this forum. And yes he will prove you worng no matter what you say or think he will be right and you will be called a moron

·
Banned
487 Posts
cjpinz said:
and btw, this should be made a sticky so all the new people here can read it as a disclaimer and not sue the forum for any mental scaring they may recieve from paintballerX
muahahaha ........

my idea:p

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
I don't know... who did make this a stick? Well unfortunately I am going to unstuck it. :( Its cool, but I don't know if its "stick worthy" just yet. :D

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I won't be saying too many more "morons," as Cobra requested me to stop...more or less.

And I'm honoring his request. :D

However, I can find ways of being an arsehole without using that word... ;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
I really don't think there are any newbies out there that should be worried, Paintballerx would just help them, The only people that have to watch out for him, and happens to be the only ones that don't like him, are the ones that "think" they know there stuff. Or the ones that "think" the aren't newbies but really are. So this should really be somthing like: If you post wrong information, then read this disclaimer...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts