Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some of us I know it is around that time for finals and school is almost over, even though it's almost done don't screw up now. Make sure you put in 100% until the end. I leave you with a little story.

A donkey and an Ox are getting ready to go plow the field. The Ox says to the donkey, "I don't feel like working today, we should play sick and then we won't have to work." The donkey decides he doesn't want to and goes to work out in the field. The ox plays sick and the farmer brings him fresh hay and makes him feel comfortable.

After a long day of work the donkey comes back. The ox asks the donkey, "did the farmer say anything about me?" The donkey replies, "no, he didn't talk about you, we were too busy plowing the field."

The next day the ox decides he has a good thing going and plays sick again. The donkey goes out to work in the field. When he comes back the ox asks him the same question, "did the farmer say anything about me?"

The donkey replies, "no, he didn't say anything to me, but he did have a nice long talk with the butcher."

The moral of this story is, "Don't be a lazy ox, be a smart ass instead."

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Lmao.

While we're on teh subject...

These two chinese people fall in love. He is the owner and cook of a chinese food place, and she is a waitress in that same shop. So they fall madly in love and get married.

On wedding night, they go to their hotel. They havn't really had sex alot, so they don't know what to do. They're trying different things, fumbling around, and nothing really is working. So finally he gets an idea.
"You want to try sixty nine?"
She replies, "Why you want beef and broccori?"

(you have to say broccoli with an asian accent)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Best thread on pbf in a while.......

Better safe than sorry. Thats a good one too.

·
Registered
737 Posts
martix_agent said:
rather than being silent and havingthe world think I'm an idiot, I'd rather open my mouth and remove all dobut.

i think abrham lincino said that.
Uhh, he said the opposite.

I think its "It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts