Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, this KINDA ties into the R U thread but not really, only because it is about creation... if u mods want ill close it imediatly when asked too, its just that i found out some interesting bit of info about the "begining"

ok well it is well known that cells come from pre-existing cells, so how did the first cell come about creating the first organisms? Its a wierd question... has any one else heard about this, and what do u think about it?

·
Registered
427 Posts
You know i ponder that myself, im thinkin some kind of chemical reaction:?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Disturbed said:
You know i ponder that myself, im thinkin some kind of chemical reaction:?
\

I was watchin a show on the science channel about this. There hypothosis stated something like what you just said disturbed. I kinda agree with it too.

·
Banned
901 Posts
I myself am a firm agnostic, but when it comes to that question, I have no bloody idea in my head.

It can't be chemicals. Where did THEY come from?

The Big Bang Theory---where did the particles from THAT come from?

It's a question we will likely never answer.

D

·
0 Posts
PaintballerX said:
I myself am a firm agnostic, but when it comes to that question, I have no bloody idea in my head.

It can't be chemicals. Where did THEY come from?

The Big Bang Theory---where did the particles from THAT come from?

It's a question we will likely never answer.
man thats exactly like me. im agnostic but when it comes to those types of questions i have no friggin idea.

D

·
0 Posts
holy crap, the R U thread is 33 pages long!! thats gotta be the longest thread.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Its also closed, why?

Nvermind me go on about your little theories Ill be over here poondering a bigger question, what is the best type of pie?
pumpkin with whip cream of course.

but the only way you could possibly where the world came from is some sort of god becuz it had to come from SOMEWHERE.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i dont agree at all with the big bang. You cannot get order from chaos, which is exactly what the big bang theory states. Your school didnt get there from an explosion in the brick factory did it?

I am creationist, and i am proud that 3 out of 4 debates with big bang supporters are won by creationists.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
the one thing that the big bang explains and not a single thing else is the fact that all the galaxies are going outward at incredible speed (i dont know how they could possibly measure it since its not moving on anything) it doesnt explain where the universe came from whatsoever but if it was true somehow than thats the only thing it can explain

·
Banned
567 Posts
supposedly when salt water gets struck by lightning a lot it forms like a protein or something

they proved that by putting saltwater(ocean) in a lifeless container and put electric shocks(lightning) through it, in a few days the water turned dark and the dark was protein(one of the ingredients of cells)

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
didnt any of you watch star trek tng...Q said we came from a puddle of goo...oh wait ..that was evolution...nevermind

definately a power greater than ourselves...i call it god.....he said let there be light....and then...BANG, here we are

chocolate freid pie w/ glaze

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
sniperboy said:
supposedly when salt water gets struck by lightning a lot it forms like a protein or something

they proved that by putting saltwater(ocean) in a lifeless container and put electric shocks(lightning) through it, in a few days the water turned dark and the dark was protein(one of the ingredients of cells)
if thats explaining that theres not god or sumthing than where did that salt water come from?? and atmosphere to create that lightning........

otherwise ignore that statement but what are you trying to explain???

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i think that over time, basic amino acids were formed in the endless shallow sea and a jolt of electricity forced them together, forming the first, primative cells. as for the big bang theory, the universe is constantly expanding, right, and as it expands, it slows down. when there is no more energy for expansion, every thing gets violently pulled into the center point and it starts all over again, thus the bibg bang. this theory isone of the most popular in the scienc world

·
Registered
360 Posts
BTW, Blackberry pie is the best and those of you that have been privelaged enough to go the the Blackberry Festival in Kitsap County would agree.:D

I am not going to have a flame war started over comments like that. Keep you extremist oppinions to yourself please. ;)

TeamDBT

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
imhungry said:
i think that over time, basic amino acids were formed in the endless shallow sea and a jolt of electricity forced them together, forming the first, primative cells. as for the big bang theory, the universe is constantly expanding, right, and as it expands, it slows down. when there is no more energy for expansion, every thing gets violently pulled into the center point and it starts all over again, thus the bibg bang. this theory isone of the most popular in the scienc world
actually, that is not the biggest theory in the science world. Creationism is science too. People that believe in creation believe in the same facts as evolutionists do because, well, theyre facts. Its all of matter of enterpereting the facts, most of which point towards a creation. Roughly 40% of scientists support evolution, and 60% support creation.

As for your big bang thing, heres another example of how YOU CANNOT GET ORDER FROM CHAOS. get several sticks of dynamite, and put tons of 2x4s on top of them. BOOM!!!!!! Wait, did the 2x4s land in pefect piles? Nope.

·
Banned
901 Posts
What's funny to me is that the entire theory of creation is based on God's doing, but they never once mention where HE came from.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts