Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I used to be able to look under the pepsi caps to see which ones were winners. So I got like 2 or 3 free ones from that. Its a different form of cheating.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
I remember doing something like that in high school. We took the label off and put the answers behind the label. Worked like a charm

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Some professors at my school don't allow anything to be on your desk during exams, especially finals. Just the test, pencils, crib sheet if allowed (which makes this thing sort of pointless) and a calculator if needed (which, if you have a Ti-83, also makes this coke bottle technique unnecessary :rolleyes: )

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
In my chem class we're allowed the test, a pencil and a non graphing calculator.

I find that if I try to cheat, I end up not having to because I've thought about what I'm cheating on enough that I know it. It's really not hard to study. And it feels good to get a good grade knowing you earned it yourself.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
In my chem class we're allowed the test, a pencil and a non graphing calculator.

I find that if I try to cheat, I end up not having to because I've thought about what I'm cheating on enough that I know it. It's really not hard to study. And it feels good to get a good grade knowing you earned it yourself.
i think it feels better to get a good grade and know you got away with it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
In my classes you cant have anything on your desk. And some teachers in highschool wouldnt let you wear hats, hoodies, or anything like that.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Kid in my german class typed up some translations on a small piece of paper and put them in his mechanical pencil.

If you want to take the calculator cover idea a step further, you can put paper in with the batteries.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts