Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avanters asked me to post this message regarding today's incident: (You know... if it weren't for things like this, PBF wouldn't be the most exciting and stressful paintball forum on the net!) ... Just a little dry humor for everyone who is starting to fall asleep at the keyboard.

Mark

I, Avanters, had no intentions of completely obliterating the entire forum, merely serving some damage to a few special members and moderators. I had gained administrator access and watched pms and moderator forums all day. I did not like what I was watching. This made me loose my cool and take some measures that I regret. I take back all threats against Paintballforum.com and anyone or thing involved in paintballforum.com. This includes all moderators and members personal computers, which were original targets. I was banned for "Intention to distribute drugs/drug parfenalia." I immaturely put this in my mind, "I am avanters, I helped save this forum back in may, and I get banned for somthing this pretty without warning" That made me some what flip... Then I used an exploit to gain admin access. I sat here today waiting on Mark (COBRA, Head Administrator) To logon to aim or contact me some how. He did. We spoke on the phone for 45 minutes. I listened to what he had to say as did he. I have decided to step away from paintballforum.com. I will not take any actions against anyone. I will not even go to paintballforum.com anymore. I will refrain from anything that may cause havoc and distress.

Also! I did not have any aim conversations with anyone except ted. The ones you see are faked... Kinda sad huh? This can be verified by mark, considering I was not on aim the time that these conversations were supposidly taking place.

You can thank mark for this. The only reason you are able to read this or anything else on the forum is because of him. If I was treated in this way anywere else, it would be defaced and sent to hell. I like mark, hes a great guy, hes the reason why you have this forum, and the reason why you are here right now.

Thank you,
Avanters

P.S.

If any of you would like to contact me for any reason what so ever, feel free to e-mail or aim me, please keep it out of the forums, there is no reason for that.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
He still hacked this time. But at least he apologized and all that, thanks for sorting this out mark.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Don't mind me asking *havent been here in 2 days* but what happened? Is there a link to a thread explaining any of this?

O

·
0 Posts
Avanters really needs to get laid...I hope I don't get in trouble for that comment.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I still am in the dark in a lot of things about avanters, why is was able to supposedly stop the hacker yet no one else could, why he never came on pbf after that incident, why he got banned for supposedly selling drugs(Have no remote idea how that gets into a forum???). It's all messed up to me, I slightly understand if you don't want us to know, but it'd just be nice to see a clear explanation of the whole thing once and for all.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
god forbid some people couldn't have their precious paintballforum for an hour :rolleyes:

·
Registered
391 Posts
why not just let him hack the forum?

Mark obviously knows who he is. Let him hack the forum and then get the fbi on him. Problem solved

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
don't know what to do about him...i have respect for anyone that can hack, it really isn't too easy...
btw, welcome back sno.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.