Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
The election of an American President is a very emotionally charged event, and this one was more partisan and controversial then most. As a result, I am asking that all threads about the election, the politics of a particular candidate and any general political discussions at all be heald in a mature and respectfull way. Posts such as **** Bush/Kerry/Republicans/Democrats will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Flaming individual members because of thier political affiliation will not be tolerated.

This is a discussion forum, not a rant and rage page. There are other forums for that elsewhere on the net.

Thank you.

·
12,110 Posts
MEdic said the F-word. Anyways, I think we shoudl have one Official election page. Perhaps you could work togethor a sticky and maybe combine those few very large threads into one? OR is that too time consuming?

<3

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Greetings,
The election of an American President is a very emotionally charged event, and this one was more partisan and controversial then most. As a result, I am asking that all threads about the election, the politics of a particular candidate and any general political discussions at all be heald in a mature and respectfull way. Posts such as **** Bush/Kerry/Republicans/Democrats will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Flaming individual members because of thier political affiliation will not be tolerated.

This is a discussion forum, not a rant and rage page. There are other forums for that elsewhere on the net.

Thank you.
You put Bush's name first!!! BIASED COMMUNIST!!!

Just messin' medic thumup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts