Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
go to go to pbnews and the click mission paintball and pic are there if this isint right section mods please move i didnt buy it i got this thread from and you can go there and get pix but i really want dpb

i got this from, looks fun but very bad graphics
i can get pics to upload so il post a link
Video Game- Mission: Paintball (Lots of Images)
I was walking through K-Mart and came across Mission: Paintball the video game by Tiger TV/Hasbro-

At first glance I thought it was one of those cheap paintball guns for kids, but then I stopped and looked at in detail, and decided to throw down my $36 and try it out.

Here's a picture of the gun out of the package-

The gun takes 4 "AA" batteries and has a video and mono cable attached to the regulator that you plug into your TV or VCR.

Once plugged in, the title screen pops up & goes the the MainMenu-

Starting a new game you enter your name and can only choose the Pump Marker, with an 8oz tank and 100 round hopper. As the game progresses you can unlock the Semi-Auto Marker & Full-Auto Marker, 16 & 32oz tanks, and 150 & 200 round hopper.

After picking your equipment, you start out playing rec ball, shooting a set number of players on a screen until it moves to the next area. Pressing the button on the Regulator allows you to duck for a few seconds behind a log, tree, bunker, etc. so you don't get hit. You also have to reload your hoppers by pulling the bolt back on the gun. (also there is an option to turn on/off the bolt from moving back and forth as you pull the trigger, kind of a cool effect.) To get more paint or air, you have to shoot boxes/crates & other items to reveal the items, just shoot them to get extra air or paint.
As you progress, other games are unlocked, such as Defend the Fort, Capture the Flag, and eventually you work your way to the Pros playing in SUP air ball fields. In the later games, you can shoot "arrows" and "crosshairs" to move left or right, forward and back in the different fields.
Here's some screen shots of various games all built into the gun.

Overall it's pretty entertaining, I'd say the graphics are Super Nintendo style, detailed enough to see the other players (although my camera didn't take the best screenshots) the sound effects can get a little annoying, but it's good to hear people yelling "I'm Out" or "Ouch" once in awhile.

Here's the final picture of the gun, compared to my Phantom-

That's about it, sorry about the long

·
Registered
647 Posts
i cant see the pics either... and it sounds reallly cool....

·
Registered
579 Posts
sounds cool
that one paintball arcade game,
its at my movie theatre
it sucks bad man
everyone just pops up and stands there for like 5 sec. than starts shootign a whopping 1 bp4s (balls per 4 sec)
only fun thing is u can shoot refs thumup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts