Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://tjsplace.blogspot.com

its this guy that is an assitant manager at a 'gentle mens club" (strip club)

the blog is only like a month old and hes been put up as a blog of note and a shat pile of people read it..

its funny stuff

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
hah thats pretty good, I like it. Lucky dude, gets to see all those chicks naked. I especially liked the male stripper part, (no one better sig that), because of the dildo fest.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Hahaha, that's sweet. The best part:

"(Interesting fact: touch a pen or a coin to a mirror and look at it kind of from the side—if there is a small gap in between the object and its reflection, it’s a real mirror; if the points meet, it’s a two-way and someone is on the other side, watching you touch a coin to their mirror and wondering what the **** you’re doing.) "

*Edit* This guy reminds me of Maddox in some strange way. Maybe it's his dry humor.

-Jin

·
Registered
416 Posts
Jinjiro said:

"(Interesting fact: touch a pen or a coin to a mirror and look at it kind of from the side—if there is a small gap in between the object and its reflection, it’s a real mirror; if the points meet, it’s a two-way and someone is on the other side, watching you touch a coin to their mirror and wondering what the **** you’re doing.) "

-Jin
Thats awesome, I love fricking Ninja stuff.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
2ffu said:
sry sp had to sig it
no matter its funny as hell. Those chicks are totally crazy, stealing the strippers hose...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts