Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Master Chief

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Dude, Samus would PWN Master CHeif. Yea Master chief owns, but Samus is so much better. She pwns all. Tons of guns and crap. Samus PWNS JOO!!!!

·
Banned
292 Posts
i dont know samus isnt a cyborg like MC (if we get into a big thing with him being a cyborg and what not then you deserve to die!) and MC is seriously jacked because of all of those injections in him, samus has a cooler suit though and she can morph into a ball but can she lift a 66 ton MBOBM "scorpion tank"??? i think not.
AND DOES SHE HAVE A ENERGY SHIELD!!!

MC owns all! DEATH TO ALL GRUNTS!!! ZINGHAI!!! lol

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Samus has energy tanks, she can take more than one missile than Master Chief can. Master Chief would have to shoot Samus at least 12 times with the rocket launcher for her to go down. Samus would just have to shoot Master Chief with one Super Missile or a couple normal missile and Master Chief would just be a pile of **** inside of his armor. Samus is much more agile and faster and sexier than master chief, so any way you look at it, Samus wins.

·
Banned
292 Posts
but in a fist fight he would win. and thats cheap, i know that Samus fights with honer and pride. so does MC so im guessing that they would fight with guns

·
Registered
116 Posts
it depends of master cheif has his vehicles cause if not samus cause shes got the hooks and bombs and stuff. if they have vehicles then cheif of course

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Master Cheif, you cant beat his bioengineered badass. Especially in the MJOLNIR armour that he wears that has been modified to take a sheild. Ultra fas reflexes, sprinting speed of 30 kph. Oh yea

PS. I got bored one time, went out and bought the halo books lol.

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Roadkill said:
Master Cheif, you cant beat his bioengineered badass. Especially in the MJOLNIR armour that he wears that has been modified to take a sheild. Ultra fas reflexes, sprinting speed of 30 kph. Oh yea

PS. I got bored one time, went out and bought the halo books lol.
Master Chief just has a crap load of armor and runs as fast as a freaking tank with one tread missing. 12 inches of armor and an over shield isn't going to save him from Samus... and neither did one single rocket while playing HALO, or in multiplayer. Samus's power suit is way more complicated and a lot stronger than Master Chief's. Samus is much more agile, faster, can jump much higher, and can take more hits than one single rockcte laucnher, probably 12 hits. If you have played the super nintendo games, once you get the speed booster Samus can run so fast you see self images of her running behind. Samus is also a bounty hunter, so she can kick some high tech Marine's ass.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts