Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just tried on boxer briefts for the first time. boxer briefs>boxer>briefs<man thong

i'm tossing out all my boxers now.

just though you all should knwo that

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
See, if you go commando in jeans, it has to be in jeans with buttons, not a zipper. Then it is a holy experiance. Truly amazing.

Dont do it that ofton though, when I'm out and about my pants have a tendency to come off when I'm inebreated, and going commando would be a bad idea. I rock boxers. Big ones that I can wear wearever and not get that many wierd looks. They even have cool enough patterns that I just wear em around my dorm. Girls like em.

As for boxer briefs, I have some, but dont wear em hardly at all. I dont find them all that comfy and the only good thing about them is that if you have even a semi-decent package, boxer briefs make it look like you stuffed a tennis ball down your undies.

Ohh well, as long as no one is still wearing tighty whites unless your really old (*cough* Medic *cough*). Whitey tighties are got little kids and old men. If your in middle/highschool throw away those spidey man briefs and get some big kid undies.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
comando is king. If it is hot and you are moving around alot its the only way to travel. That or under armour spandex bottoms.

dear santa,
for xmas i would like a couple pair of under armour boxer briefs because they keep my nuts dry and cool even when i turn up the heat.
that is all.
nick

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
no problem, I keep file that awy for christmas

but yeah, in BDU's/ACU's, when it's hott as balls out, you wannna go free ballin, no doubt about it.

worst thing ever is the ****ty, tiny little black shorts the army gives you for PT, the last thing I want to bother my self with when I'm running multiple miles is my balls and manhood swaying about for all to see through that flimsy nylon. ya kind of get used to it, but sometimes you look down and see it your just like "ohh damn"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts