Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before reading this please note that I am most certainly not a racial person and this is not a racial question. This is strictly out of scientific curiosity.

Anyways, is it just me or do black chicks try to see how many white boys they can bicth out in one day? Seriously though, I have been bicthed out by more black chicks than I can count or remember. And every time is seems to be brought on by like a huge fkin hormonal imbalance or something. Maybe they go through a severe case of menopause before the white chicks? I could never understand what the problem is. Okay just for the record, I really call them 'brothas' and 'sistas' because I still think 'black' is mildly derogatory. But anyways, yeah, there's that. Can anyone please help explain why this strange phenominon happens? It seems to be one the greatest mysteries to the Caucasian race ever since their emancipation and integration.

Any informal replies will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I havent ever noticed that. All of the "black" people i know, are really nice and fun to be around. Especially the chicks. So.... must be the air where you live.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
You trying to get him shot??????!!!!

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
I got tired of writing "African Americans" on worksheets for history class, so I just use black now.

And what is with calling them "African Americans"? They aren't personally from Africa, so why don't they make up their mind?

And why is there so much crap about them in the history books? In our book there is as much space wasted on them whining about rights as there is about WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, The Cold War, and all the other more important things since WW1.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Because everyone is so worried about being PC to the point that by being so PC they are still looking at them as a seperate group and not just another person.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
b/c they take offense to just about anything. And i hate groups of large fat blacks chicks. Somehow they've figured out how to talk the highest and most annoying as fast as possible all while running through walmart and generally ruining anything.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
bobide said:
And i hate groups of large fat blacks chicks. Somehow they've figured out how to talk the highest and most annoying as fast as possible...
I don't care for that either. It's like they lose the ability to control the volume of their voice if in groups. White chicks tend to do it as well though.

Reminds me of this one day last semester. I was working on a display in the lab when this black girl comes in to pick up a paper she had turned in. Anyway, she breaks out her cell phone and during the whole time she was in the room with me I could only pick out 2 words. It was like she was slurring everything together and leaving out syllables left and right.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
While these are all good points to make, the question still remains about this behavior. Why? Why why why?

bobide said:
b/c they take offense to just about anything. And i hate groups of large fat blacks chicks. Somehow they've figured out how to talk the highest and most annoying as fast as possible all while running through walmart and generally ruining anything.
Lol. Sorry that was just funny. Yes, half the time it usually occurs in that exact manner. Fat, black, chicks. And sure they take offense to everything, I've experienced that fact first hand, but I'm trying to delve deeper into a more logical explanation as to why exactly this happens.

Someone please provide some help. Would any brothas care to shed some light on the subject?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i know. I always find them in either walmart or six flags. They piss me off just like any other mornic imbicile would.

I think they are just living up to a stero-type. And they all think they are hot **** to. So they must "act tough". Basically just being fools.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'd think "brotha" would seem more offensive than black. If you hadn't explained why you used it, I would have thought it was a sort of insult.

I think that living up to a stereotype is part of it. Not the whole reason, but part of it at least.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Torch said:
"brotha" would seem more offensive than black. If you hadn't explained why you used it, I would have thought it was a sort of insult.
*thumb up* Noted. Thanks.

I've already decided to ask the all the blacks in all my classes about it. Lucky for me they are a somewhat understanding group. Pretty much all the black guys I know know I'm like the most non racial guy out there. So that can help me get to the chicks. That, and the fact that I can be very very amiable, polite, and understandable when I really want to be, when I know it will get me what I want.

Duo was in the house last time I checked. Maybe he'll post?

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Yeah, they weren't personally opressed. And most don't even know what it was like, or have any idea. They just use it as an excuse.

But if they want to be called African-Americans, then I want to be called an Irish-American.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I would say it mostly depends on the area/lessons taught to them as a child. Let's face it. If you grew up in an area where everyone acted like that, you probably would too. If everyone around you spoke like that, you probably would too.

Another part of what I think it is is that people who have similar interests and behaviors will come together. People who talk like that will likely make quicker freinds with each other and i think are more likely to move into areas where they think they will get better along with the local people already there. This is why you have certain areas where nearly everyone speaks that way, and other areas where just about nobody does.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts