Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im making a amatuer movie and i want to know how i can possilby make the camara look profesional and how to make the sound clear and crisp. im getting a digital camara for christmas and i have a small script writ up so please help me on making my movie look professional.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Impulsive_154 said:
Wait is it a pron video?
Put it back in your pants, amateur isn't exclusive to pron. It just means its not professionally done. Amateur sports don't mean the guys have sex with each, (it also doesn't mean they don't, not that there is anything wrong with that).

D

·
0 Posts
hmm get some decent photo editing things and youll be able to clear it up a bit.. but with a regular home video camera.. it wont be too great

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know but i think if i edit it on the computer(thats what im doing because i can make transitions and stuff then i can probably make it look pretty good)

·
Registered
912 Posts
for awesome action shots get really low and look up on the action, makes for a really cool action scene. Kinda like skateboarders and all that do with their shots. You will def. need a tripod, nothin worse than a shakey movie. If you have the money, and your camera has an audio input...buy those wireless mics and just hook the reciever unit up to your cameras audio input. Doing that will get everyones voices evenly and it wont sound like they are 50 feet away. For good sounds on a paintball gun you might want to just take the audio of someone shooting and dub it into the movie so you have good sound. ..im assuming your making a pb video, but you might not be. Maybe these tips helped you ...maybe not, but i tried

1 - 10 of 10 Posts