Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
06 Ego Owner
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new 06 gun metal Ego for just under $905! I'm really stoked about it and happy to be a part of the Ego crew. Now I just need familiarize myself with this gun, hehe. thumup:

PM me if you want to find out exactly where I got it from, considering I can't list it in my post via forum regulations.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
is that an R1 in your siggy? it migh be an R^ but can't tell.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
1: thats an R6 in his avvy

2: barbers right, thats not really a great deal. A good one maybe, but not a great one.

3: I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is spam...
PM me if you want to find out exactly where I got it from, considering I can't list it in my post via forum regulations.

·
hotter in the dark....
250 Posts
u could get in real good with ur local shop and get um for cost, which right now is really, really cheap. alot less than 905 il tell you that now

·
06 Ego Owner
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be shooting this gun soon once I get my new tank this Tuesday. I was wondering if there was any particular paint that was troublesome with the stock 06 Ego barrels.

From what I've been reading, it seems I can shoot just about any paint but I wanted to get a confirmation on whether there were any particular paintballs that I should just completely avoid shooting? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts