Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/05/06/loc_moment06.html

This is a completely true story. How do I know? I know the Faulkners (personally) and I live very close to where this incident occured. (Anyone who lives in Cincinnati can confirm this story.) The photo was taken approximately 23 minutes after the last media camera had left the premisis. It was taken by Lynn's dad, who sent it out to a few family friends and things like that. By the next morning, all the local newspapers knew about it and I guess some of the national ones did to. Anyway, I just thought this was a great moment that illustrated how much Bush really does care about the lives that have been lost. Enjoy!

**PLEASE do not debate politics in here! If you must, keep it in PM's or the Farenheit 9/11 thread because I would really hate for this thread to be closed.**

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
its great, and people dont realize that bush doesnt just do this in front of the media, when the cameras are rolling just to get good publicity, but he actually cares about individuals and their problems.

D

·
0 Posts
she was probably whining and he figured itd make her stop.. i do it all the time.. its not for comfort, its a selfish act that comes off as nice...

hmm my original post had to be reworded.. seeing as the girls mom did get dead.. so i toned it down a notch. it was funny but crude before, now its just hoaky

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
so i guess if you saw some girl crying because her mom died, you would only comfort her to shut her up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LookOverThere said:
Well ^^ Is she ugly?
You deserve to be shot my friend.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Yeah its called senior tag at our school. It was freakin' amazing. I probably spend 30 hours a week playin' it. Anyways, I wish that story on bush would get my publicity, hes a good guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts