Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well it started last night last at orund 3pm. Its hard to explain. It feels like theres somethin caught in my throat and like wont let anything down. I can breathe fine and everything. And it doesnt appear to be Strep Throat and wat not. Cause im not running a temp or anything. Actually a lil lower 96.

Well I found somethin to drink in my room and it didnt do crap so I went downstairs to get somethin to drink, 5 in the mornin, I Couldnt sleep it got so annoying, so i get somethin to drink and then bam I have to throw up. Now it was the nastiest **** ever it was like flem but a nasty brwon with dark **** in it.

IF this has ever hapend to any1 else coudl some1 tell me wat it is. Its not to the point where I have to go to hte doctor but its really ****in annoying.

·
12,110 Posts
I think this man needs a corpsman, becuase it sounds like he has herpees.

I would make a horrible doctor. All my patients.. They'd walk out of my office with the diagnosis of herpees.. All of em.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah i dont think i have herpees lol. I dont have gigantic red zits anywhere on my body.lol

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Did you do anything out of the ordinary recently? Eat anything unusal? Anything that you don't normally do? More details pertaining to a possible cause may help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i think i got the exact same thing, every once in awhile you have to caugh up nasty red/brown flem and your throat just feels weird?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts