Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some help team.
my wife just bought me an A5 with egrip/selector switch. i purchased an expansion chamber kit separatley.
Issue
1. the tank adaptor on the egrip selector switch has a horizontal feed for the steel braid line
2. expansion chamber kit came with a 90 degree converter which fits the stock tank adapter
3. steel braid line on expansion chamber does not fit into egrip selector switch tank adaptor
4. 90 degree converter is useless on egrip selector switch tank adaptor as the feed is already horizontal
Here are some pics:

So should I try to get a custom line built?
Does a line already exist for this?
Anyone know the sizes? They aren’t on the manual
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Eddie “expansion-chamber-less in seattle”

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
the "tank adapter" you are referring to is the ASA (air source adapter)

ok so idk if you have tried this already but the 90 degree fitting is supposed to fit into the ASA (the bottom) and the steel line off of that, steel line goes to the X chamber

your going to have to take the ASA off the marker for this install, install the x chamber then the steel braided line and finally the 90 degree fitting with the ASA already atttached, after that you can mount the ASA back onto the grip frame

hope this answers your question

·
Faithfull tippmann!
11 Posts
no no no trbo this is a simple fix all you have to do is buy a straight one i have seen it on all of the stores where you can buy the expansion chamber online its only about ten bucks

·
Registered
2 Posts
the "tank adapter" you are referring to is the ASA (air source adapter)

ok so idk if you have tried this already but the 90 degree fitting is supposed to fit into the ASA (the bottom) and the steel line off of that, steel line goes to the X chamber

your going to have to take the ASA off the marker for this install, install the x chamber then the steel braided line and finally the 90 degree fitting with the ASA already atttached, after that you can mount the ASA back onto the grip frame

hope this answers your question
I hope u answer back trbo. I a m a little confused on installing the 90 degree adapter on the bottom of the Asa any pictures?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My bad I am new here and new to paintball I don't have the kit yet I ordered it but noticed that anything I had seen for installing it was on the regular trigger I was a little worried that's all but thanks! Just read he replies to the post and yeah I see the search function... Thanks for the warm welcome lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts