Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys I was doing cleaning and maintenance on a few of my guns and as I finally finished up with the A5, I tested it out afterwards and when I shot paintballs they did not come out or when they did they just came out the barrel a few feet and dropped. I had plenty of air around 2500 left I checked before adding the tank if the hopper worked which was fine and the gun cocked back and shot fine when the tank was not connected.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
is the bolt in upside down?
I don't think that is even possible on a Tippmann but yeah, generally if it worked before you touched it we've narrowed the issue down. ;)

Just because everything lined up and fit doesn't mean it was done correctly the parts all fit inside but they do need to be in the right order and if you aren't sure check the diagram. My bet is the mainspring and cocking handle spring were mixed up. There is also a slight chance the guage on your tank is toast they are usually crappy to begin with and fail quite often.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I kept the springs seperate and when putting the parts back in I followed the youtube video, The gun sounds fine when u shoot just the balls will not travel and my guage is fine because after that I put it on my Fenix after fixing the regulator and it shot a full hopper just fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts